Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions that (unless otherwise stated) apply to all our clients and associated media:
User(s), You, Your, Client, Customer – the individual/business/organisation using Calm Canines Wiltshire.s services
Calm Canines Wiltshire – the company, the service provider.
I, our, me, we – a representative of Calm Canines Wiltshire
Service(s) – the service provided by Calm Canines Wiltshire, listed in the confirmation booking and on the invoice issued to the client.
Fee(s) – the rate charged for the agreed service(s) by Calm Canines Wiltshire.
Booking – the arrangement of an appointment between Calm Canines Wiltshire and the client.
Appointment – the mutually agreed time for the Service to be delivered.
Use of Website
The use of the website calmcanines.com is limited solely for it’s designed purpose and nothing further.
In line with the Data Protection Laws we will treat all data with the upmost confidentiality and abide by the strict rules and regulations set out by the Information Commissioners Office.
Personal Data and Communications
By providing your personal data, including name and email address, for the requested service you agree to the Terms and Conditions as set out.
The Client will be required to complete a Terms and Conditions Form and a History Form detailing information required by Calm Canines Wiltshire in order for our service to be delivered.
– The Client takes full responsibility for the information provided and its accuracy.
– Calm Canines Wiltsire will not be held responsible for any repercussions caused by misinformation or information omitted by the Client.
– The Client reserves the right to make amendments as and when required.
– Calm Canines Wiltshire reserves the right to relay feedback to the Client based on the information provided.
– For all ‘in person’ dog training Services the Client must ensure that their dog is equipped with a suitable and correct fitting collar/lead/harness/muzzle etc, as appropriate. The Client must ensure their dog is physically and mentally in an appropriate condition for any training sessions prior to the session.
You hereby agree that we have the right to determine whether your conduct is acceptable and appropriate and you comply with these Terms and Conditions, in respect of the Services employed. Should your conduct be deemed as unacceptable and inappropriate we have the right to immediately terminate the Service without prior notice.
– any form of abuse to myself (the trainer) will not be tolerated.
– the use of coarse language, obscenities, profanities, swearing, swearwords and vulgarity will not be tolerated.
– everyone must feel safe. Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about things such as opinion, race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
All Services delivered by Calm Canines Wiltshire will be done so in accordance with the stipulated Terms and Conditions, and in line with any associated legal regulations and compliance.
– We will provide services with care and due diligence.
– We will only provide services within levels of skill and capability.
– We will base our Service around the information provided by the Client and failure to disclose any medical conditions or provide truthful details of any medical conditions by the Client may result in our Services being withheld.
– We will be honest and advise Clients if we are unable to assist.
– We will only use kind, ethical and reward based training.
– We will not use, encourage or endorse the use of any aggression in any form, verbally or physically, to any dog.
– We will not be held liable or take responsibility for any repercussions resulting from a Client not following or misinterpreting recommendations that we have given.
– We will not be held liable or take responsibility for any repercussions resulting from ill fitting collars/leads/harnesses/muzzles etc. ie escape, loss, incidents with other animals and/or people.
Calm Canines Wiltshire will provide Coaching Services, which are designed for strictly educational purposes ONLY.
– All Clients will be required to sign and complete a Terms and Conditions Form and a history form prior to assessment and commencement.
– Client accepts and agrees that Client is 100% responsible for their progress and results.
– We make no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing.
– The Client understands that because of the nature of the service and extent, the results experienced by each client may significantly vary.
– The Client acknowledges that as with any Service purchase, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that the Client will reach their goals as a result of participation.
– We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any materials provided.
Please note: The Client acknowledges that Training does not involve diagnosis or treatment of mental health disorders and is not to be used as a substitute for Counselling, psychotherapy or any other form of mental health illness. A Trainer may not be considered to be a health care professional and will not give legal or medical advice. It is the Client’s responsibility to seek such independent professional guidance as needed. If the Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, it is strongly recommended that the client promptly informs the mental health care provider of the coaching relationship agreed on between the Client and the Trainer.
– We reserve the right to make modifications to Services delivered as deemed suitable for the Client and the achievement of the best outcome.
– We will keep the Client informed of any required modifications.
– Should the Client require any modifications to Services being delivered Calm Canines Wiltshire require details via email 48 hours prior to the next appointment.
– We are extremely flexible with our Services and are happy to adapt to suit the Client.
– Modifications to Services delivered may be subject to a change in fee, please check with us for further information.
Payment & Fees
– Our standard fees are displayed on our website.
– Should the standard fees not apply, the fees will be specified on the booking confirmation and also on the invoice(s).
– Any queries over fees must be raised at the time of booking.
– Price increase may be implemented from time to time and will apply to existing Clients one month from release.
– Payment can be made via BACS transfer or cash
– All invoices are payable upon receipt of our Services.
–Training may be cancelled at any time via telephone or email. However, cancellation notice of at least 24 hours is requested.
– If Calm Canines Wiltshire cancels the appointment the Client shall be notified immediately and the Client will not be responsible for any payment and the appointment will be rescheduled for as soon as is mutually convenient.
– Non attendance at an appointment by the Client, without notice, will result in payment of the session being expected.
User Consent to Receive Communications in Electronic Form
For contractual purposes, you: (a) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted; and (b) agree that all Terms and Conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following use and conduct restrictions:
You agree that you will not under any circumstance:
– access the Service for any reason other than permitted within your membership/subscription.
– collect or harvest any personal data of any user of the website or the Service.
– distribute any part or parts of the website or the Service under ownership other than Calm Canines Wiltshire without our explicit written permission
– use the Service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities.
We may also provide you with convenient links to Third Party website(s) (“Third Party Sites”) as well as content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). These links are provided as a courtesy to Service subscribers.
Modification to Terms and Conditions
Any complaints made in relation to Calm Canines Wiltshire, its services, media or associated documents must be made in writing and emailed to calmcanines@hotmail..com. We will respond to you within 7 days of receipt.
The Client agrees to indemnify the Company from and against any costs, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, damages or losses (excluding loss of profits) arising out of or in connection with the Client’s negligence, default or breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Client shall have 60 days to rectify any breach or default.
In accordance with the stated Terms and Conditions Calm Canines Wiltshire endeavours to execute their Service with reasonable proficiency and caution.
– The Client will not hold Calm Canines Wiltshire responsible and will indemnify Calm Canines Wiltshire in respect of any loss, damage, claims, expenses, liabilities and outlay arising from any breach of the Client’s legal obligations under Calm Canines Wiltshire's Terms and Conditions.
– The Client will not hold Calm Canines Wiltshire liable should Calm Canines Wiltshire not be able to carry out the Service at the agreed times, due to any cause out of their control including and not limited to , poor weather conditions, traffic problems, road closures, ill health and breakdowns
– A copy of Calm Canines Wiltshires insurance is available upon request by the Client.
If any part of this Terms and Conditions agreement is held or found to be invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Terms and Conditions will be construed as to be consistent with applicable law while the remaining portions of the Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on our part to enforce any provision of this Terms and Conditions will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Terms and Conditions survive any transfer or termination of this agreement.
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with the Company must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
These Terms and Conditions, any contracts and agreements are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and England, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
Any dispute or claim that arises between Calm Canines Wiltshire and the client associated with Terms and Conditions, any contracts or agreements will automatically come under the jurisdiction and laws of the United Kingdom and England.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE, AND/OR OUR SERVICES, WE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND WILL BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
If you have any queries, please get in touch via our email email@example.com